Authorized Service. Genuine Parts. No appointment required.
If your battery needs replacement, we can repair or replace your iPad for a battery service fee.
There's no fee if your battery is defective and your iPad is covered by warranty, consumer law, or AppleCare+.
Apple’s warranty doesn’t cover wear from normal use. If you have AppleCare+ for iPad, it offers replacement coverage if your iPad battery can hold only 80 percent or less of its original capacity.
|All eligible models||$0.00||$129.99|
If your iPad screen breaks accidentally, you have the option to replace your iPad for an out-of-warranty fee. Accidental damage isn't covered by the Apple warranty or by consumer law. If your screen cracks due to a manufacturing defect, it’s covered by the Apple warranty and consumer law.
The cost to replace an iPad with an accidentally damaged screen depends on your iPad model, any additional damage, and if you have AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ for iPad includes up to two incidents of accidental damage. Each incident has a service fee. You can use an incident for screen damage. If you don’t have AppleCare+, the out-of-warranty fee applies.
If your iPad issue is covered under our warranty or consumer law, you won't pay a fee. Otherwise, repairs are considered out of warranty (and not covered) when:
- Your iPad is over one year old.
- Your iPad screen gets broken accidentally.
- Your iPad has other accidental damage or issues caused by unauthorized modifications.
If your iPad issue isn’t covered, you’ll pay an out-of-warranty fee unless your iPad has AppleCare+ coverage. AppleCare+ includes two incidents of accidental damage.
You might be able to use one of those incidents for a cracked screen or for other damage to your iPad. Each AppleCare+ incident has a service fee, as shown.
|Model||AppleCare+ Service Fee||Out-of-warranty fee|
|iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular||$49||$969|
|iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation) Wi-Fi||$49||$909|
|iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)||$49||$839|
|iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch||$49||$779|
|iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular||$49||$719.77|
|iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)||$49||$659.77|
|iPad Pro 11-inch||$49||$649|
|iPad Pro (10.5-inch)||$49||$579|
|iPad Air 4||$49||$559|
|iPad mini (6th generation), Wi-Fi + Cellular||$49||$505|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air 3||$49||$499|
|iPad mini (6th generation), Wi-Fi||$49||$445|
|iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2||$49||$399|
|iPad (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th generation)||$49||$329|
|iPad mini 2||$49||$259|
Apple-branded accessories, including Apple Pencil, are covered under the Apple One Year Limited Warranty for accessories. You can repair or replace the battery in your Apple Pencil for a fee, or for free if the battery is defective and covered by the warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law. The warranty doesn’t cover wear from normal use.Request Service
Before you bring your iPad in for service
Back up with iCloud
- 1. Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- 2. Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- 3. Tap iCloud Backup.
- 4. Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
You can check the progress and confirm the backup completed. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup. Under Back Up Now, you'll see the date and time of your last backup. If you need additional iCloud Storage in order to perform your backup, follow the steps listed here.
Back up with your computer
- 1. Connect your device to your computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- 2. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
- 3. If you want to save Health and Activity data from your device or Apple Watch, you need to encrypt your backup: Select the box called Encrypt [device] backup and create a memorable password. If you don't need to save your Health and Activity data, you can make a backup that isn't encrypted. Just click Back Up Now.
Turn off Find My iPad
On your iPad
- 1. Open Settings.
- 2. Tap [your name] > Find My.
- 3. Tap Find My iPad, then tap to turn it off.
- 4. Enter your Apple ID password
- 5. Tap Turn Off
On your Computer using iCloud
- 1. On your browser, navigate to iCloud.com.
- 2. Turn off the device
- 3. In Find My iPad on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device you want to remove.
If you don’t see All Devices, it’s because you’ve already selected a device. Click the name of the current device in the centre of the toolbar to see the Devices list, then select a new device.
- 4. Click Remove from Account
Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
Remove any SIM card, case, or screen protector from your device and keep your cable and charger.
Carbon Courier Service
We will pick up your iPad, and deliver when it’s repaired.
We are offering Carbon Courier service at no charge during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Looking to bring in your iPad for service? Book an appointment now